Happiness

Once again, i did it again. Eating up his brain. All the time. Unnecessary pressure..

And it is all simply because clearly i couldnt clear my mind and find the right word to say but instead throwing all my tantrums and emotions without him knowing why.

It is so tough. When parts of you want this and parts of you want something else.

I want you by my side, but i want you after your dreams too.


Now you see how theres a huge war going on in my head now? And obviously, to think logically, love needs sacrifice. And my sacrifice was to not have u beside me but off chasing your dreams. It mean so much to me to see you happy, i mean in all honesty. I want you happy, chasing your dreams.

But now, do you see it? I wasnt part of your happiness.

And that is what i was broken about.

"Why do you care so much" you asked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories

Blue Mountain

2017?