Sunday night

Spent entire sunday studying. Or should i say half of it stoning away... 3 hours looking for my acrylic clutch.... Only 2 hours worth of real focus? Yes what am i doing w my life.......

Honestly. Feeling damn useless today. Ok fine everyday im useless.... What have i achieved so far in life........ Not only i didnt achieve a single shit, im so damn lazy i have to need my nanny/boyf(yes he is a all in one package) to get me studying every seconds... Neither am i talented in anyway. I cant even bake or cook. Im not even smart in studying. Neither do i have any freaking gorgeous face. Like WHAT DO I HAVE? Seriously? 

But instead of whining and whining, i will slowly achieve smth and realise and finally found the things i want in life eventually. Yes i will.

 But first of all, really thankful for friends that are still willing to be friends w me even when ive nth much to offer... Thank you for staying.


 Esp my best best best friends. These 5years? :') 
xx




And thank you my nanny/boyf, for loving me.... I know it sounds cheesy and so cliche, but, i mean it though. How lucky am i to have you to love me in return... 

Maybe that is why, i have a fear i was never enough, so i would do whatever it takes and give my all to people whom i love and love me. Thank you x

And im missing work, somehow, maybe too much of exams cause me like that.. Haha 
I only have to pics :-( 
Oh yea thats a vid :-) hahaha miss the girls!!

Byebye whoever reading thanks for caring.. I love you whoever you are. :') from the bottom of my heart, sincerely do <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories

Blue Mountain

2017?