To the most amazing person
hi there,
ive got so many things to tell you... and idk how to. Its so heartbreaking to see sucha amazing person like you to diagnosed with this disease. And... and you could actually still be so positive and alright about it, to the extend i thought nothing is going to happen initially. But now, come to think of it, i might lose you anytime. And that scares the fuck out of me. I mean it. I am really scared. I cant just watch you going further like that day by day. But, idk, idk how to be there for you. I want to. I want to go with you for all the treatment. I wish im an O- so i can donate mine to you. I wish i could spend everyday with you. Please dont go yet.. ive still got so many things to tell you. I still owe you why i love europe. I have yet to tell you how the shimz night went. I still owe you starbucks. I cant wait for he day i tell you how my day went and ask you how yours went. I want to explore more stars with you. you still need to show me more stars. We still have USS halloween to go. you promised. i screen shot it alrdy. You said you'll listen to whatever i have to say, so what do i do when you're gone? whos there to listen to me at the end of the day. Like how the camp went, which bitch made me angry ruin my day, how happy i was at disneyland? Whos gonna say retarded jokes and make me laugh. Whos gonna argue with me about small little stupid things? Whos gonna suprise me with another Minnie helium balloon? Anyone can do that. But it wont be the same anymore. It took me so long to finally found someone like you. To open up. In the past, i kept on trying to convince myself i like this dude or that dude. I show the whole world, to my bestfriends, to my family that i really like them, but at the end of the day, i dont. But this time round, i find myself trying to run away from you instead, trying to convince myself to ignore you, cause im too afraid. But now, the fear of losing you is drowning me.. Ive yet to bake you spongecake and tell you that i really really really like you.
Thank you for being this amazing person in my life, now its my turn to be there for you, i promised ill never leave even a single inch.
Please stay strong, ill always be here whenever you need me. x
ive got so many things to tell you... and idk how to. Its so heartbreaking to see sucha amazing person like you to diagnosed with this disease. And... and you could actually still be so positive and alright about it, to the extend i thought nothing is going to happen initially. But now, come to think of it, i might lose you anytime. And that scares the fuck out of me. I mean it. I am really scared. I cant just watch you going further like that day by day. But, idk, idk how to be there for you. I want to. I want to go with you for all the treatment. I wish im an O- so i can donate mine to you. I wish i could spend everyday with you. Please dont go yet.. ive still got so many things to tell you. I still owe you why i love europe. I have yet to tell you how the shimz night went. I still owe you starbucks. I cant wait for he day i tell you how my day went and ask you how yours went. I want to explore more stars with you. you still need to show me more stars. We still have USS halloween to go. you promised. i screen shot it alrdy. You said you'll listen to whatever i have to say, so what do i do when you're gone? whos there to listen to me at the end of the day. Like how the camp went, which bitch made me angry ruin my day, how happy i was at disneyland? Whos gonna say retarded jokes and make me laugh. Whos gonna argue with me about small little stupid things? Whos gonna suprise me with another Minnie helium balloon? Anyone can do that. But it wont be the same anymore. It took me so long to finally found someone like you. To open up. In the past, i kept on trying to convince myself i like this dude or that dude. I show the whole world, to my bestfriends, to my family that i really like them, but at the end of the day, i dont. But this time round, i find myself trying to run away from you instead, trying to convince myself to ignore you, cause im too afraid. But now, the fear of losing you is drowning me.. Ive yet to bake you spongecake and tell you that i really really really like you.
Thank you for being this amazing person in my life, now its my turn to be there for you, i promised ill never leave even a single inch.
Please stay strong, ill always be here whenever you need me. x
Comments
Post a Comment