Its time like this again when im feeling so insecure and vulnerable, and ive got really no one to talk to because everyone is busy and happy with their own things. Rose might be preparing for exams now, xiaofang might be w zac now, jueyin might be having fun in camps now and gina is celebrating her 18th now w her tour group.
Yongjie might just ignore whatever i said he had been ignoring my whatsapp the entire day
So ill just have to pour everything out here..
Nowadays ppl around me made me feel like im the worse girl that they've ever met. And i dont even know how to feel about it but to agree w them. What have i got to offer? What am i really good at? I dont even have any looks. Neither do i have any brains. Neither am i fucking rich. To them im only overly sensitive. Too bimbo. Too emotional. Too loud. Too ugly. So ugly that even if i became a prostitude i woul fail. Yes. Thats how bad it is.
I'm sorry im such a fucked up person, im sorry for everything im not that y'all expecting me to be.. I just... I dont even know why am i apologising.
I just feel terrible, idk how am i suppose to feel. I just need someone to hear me out, i just need to cry it out loud, that im the worse ugliest girl ive ever seen.
Even i am disgusted w myself. Ew..
Yongjie might just ignore whatever i said he had been ignoring my whatsapp the entire day
So ill just have to pour everything out here..
Nowadays ppl around me made me feel like im the worse girl that they've ever met. And i dont even know how to feel about it but to agree w them. What have i got to offer? What am i really good at? I dont even have any looks. Neither do i have any brains. Neither am i fucking rich. To them im only overly sensitive. Too bimbo. Too emotional. Too loud. Too ugly. So ugly that even if i became a prostitude i woul fail. Yes. Thats how bad it is.
I'm sorry im such a fucked up person, im sorry for everything im not that y'all expecting me to be.. I just... I dont even know why am i apologising.
I just feel terrible, idk how am i suppose to feel. I just need someone to hear me out, i just need to cry it out loud, that im the worse ugliest girl ive ever seen.
Even i am disgusted w myself. Ew..
Comments
Post a Comment