Before i die
Yes, before i die...
I would like to explore all kind of stars!! ITS A MUST!
One of it would be Milky Way! DAMN
HOW CAN I MISSED IT!
AND ALSO NORTHERN LIGHTS!!! DAMN
ITS SO BEAUTIFUL RIGHT!!! I CANT EVEN.......
And yes, i fell in love w stars...:')
I find it really amazing. REAL AMAZING.
There are more to life, more than just living in this tiny little earth. THERE ARE SO MANY MORE THINGS TO BE EXPLORED!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like come on man, i'm just a tiny creature, many more adventures out there waiting for me to explore em!!
NEXT
i think i mentioned this million times before, but hell yes. BEFORE I DIE. i want to visit this damn place!
YES YES MALDIVES
holy crap everything is just so perfect there
AND of course, moving on,
T R A V E L.
as many country as possible.
Big or small! Beautiful or rundown! ANY!
and live their lifestyle!!
IT BRINGS EXPERIENCE TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!! :D
I will get to learn new things! Meet new people.
.
.
.
actually there are a lot more to what i want to do before i die,
but i cant think of them now,
BUT if i can have all these, im 1/4 ready to die.....
hahah. ok, back to studying econs D':
xx









Comments
Post a Comment