December
Doesnt feel like im living life ever since i enter poly... Its like projects everyday, then work during hols.... Then exams.... W t f happened to my life. Now its december, soon, we will be welcoming 2013, which means im 18. Damn. I needa enjoy while im still 17!!
I MUST ENJOY THIS DECEMBER.
Shall mug hard for the next five days and do well (i hope) for all my tests.
THEN PARTAYE TIMEEE!!
Shall check my bucket lists whats not done and get it done quickly this december before time flies again and im old......
CHERISH EVERY MOMENT GUYS!!
Yolo.
Haha, bye!!
I MUST ENJOY THIS DECEMBER.
Shall mug hard for the next five days and do well (i hope) for all my tests.
THEN PARTAYE TIMEEE!!
Shall check my bucket lists whats not done and get it done quickly this december before time flies again and im old......
CHERISH EVERY MOMENT GUYS!!
Yolo.
Haha, bye!!
Comments
Post a Comment