September
Been VERY busy lately.
Worked straight away after exam cus i believe they need help urgently and i felt bad if i don't turn up, who knows working there was the best thing ever. The people there are too nice even tho i just work for two days, hopefully they call me back!! :-)
Parent's world aftermaths! IT WAS TIRING and the boss was.... tsk.. really, dont like her, at all. She dont fucking give clear instruction and expect me to understand what she wants. dude, we both dont have the telepathy power k.
FINALLY i can rest today! A good kick start for my September month!! More jobs next week! Looking forward to it!
And hopefully i will be able to go back indo to send my most beloved cousin bro off before he fly off for his uni for 4 fucking years :'(
I swear he's one of the most perfect man out there. too bad he's my cousin. hahahha Whoever the lucky girl is MUST treat him right or ill just murder her!
I just love talking to him.... as a 19yr old him, he had taught me too much... TOO MUCH. I learnt a lot from him. Whenever im sad, talking to him was the best thing ever. REALLY grateful for him. I'll pray that his journey there alone to study Uni would be a success and in the future we could both meet again :')
sad that he's leaving....
Happy that he's pursuing his dream too.
all the best bro
:')
xoxo
Comments
Post a Comment