Parents
Its ranting time again.... because i really hate growing up so much. Dont you think there are endless of problems everyday? And every year, you have to realize something new. And this year, i realise how important and how much my parents, esp my mum meant to me.... I mean, after shit that ive been thru, i realise how hard it is to go through... and my mum, she's my role model. What she had been thru was so much more worse than mine. Yet she's still able to put a smile on her face and make it through... :')
i love you mama.
I know ive never told you that face to face before, i dont have the courage to. I wish i could let you know how much you meant to me... I really love you, and thank you for everything that you've done for me... Being there when i need you the most..... When i go through so much shit last year, i swear upon god i will never forget how you never leave me, not even once... Telling me everything's gonna be alright, finding alternatives for me like transferring sch or go overseas awhile just to calm myself down. Its like you will do whatever it takes for me to be okay.. When i feel so hopeless, feel so tired, like everything's going in a wrong way... When i cried so helplessly, you sat beside my bed, quietly, never left till i cry till i fall aslp, knowing i needed someone so badly... mama, you are the one that pulled me thru..
I wish you could be by my side forever.....................
But i know its impossible... Yet i have so little time.. So fucking little. I cant wait for the day when im so successful and give you everything you've ever wanted. But time just have to be so fucking cruel.. I feel like im racing w the time now... I hope by then i still have the chance to make you happy..
I know how much u love flowers, i will build you a damn bloody huge garden next time.
I know how much you love a huge kitchen, I will build a super huge one in the future for you with all baking utensils. Please still be able to bake for me in the future...
please always stay this happy...
you'll always be a PERFECT mother in my heart. x
I promise i will earn enough money for you to travel around the world.
dear papa, although you dont have much time with me, but i love you still, for trying so hard to give the best for all of us. You will do whatever it takes for us to make us happy. I will never forget how you would actually try to make me happy.
Thanks for the sacrifices, i thank god for having a parents like that. I wont ask for more. I just want them by y side forever, i can do whatever it takes too, i dont mind sacrificing anything either.
I dont want to lose something i can never ever replace.
I wish i have the courage to tell you this, i love you papa mama.
x

Comments
Post a Comment