Note to self

I will never ever forget anyone that had pulled me thru this shit. Even just a stranger that gave me a hug and all the tissues, my mum that tried so hard to give me everything i wanted just to make sure im alright and prayed for me everyday. My bestfriends and closest friends that mever once left me despite how annoying i am to them, despite having their own work to do, they always reminds me that how far ive come and never give up. Yes. Lina. Its very tough. Chin up. Live for them and for yourself. You desserve better than this. Even if its gonna take me ten years, twenty years down the road, try every single day. Stop complaining how it doesnt change even after a year now. It will. Believe in yourself. You're capable of that. I am capable of that. For ppl that judges you, they dont really matter. I have to do this. I must. I can. I will. I hope one day when i read this back, it dont matter anymore...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories

Blue Mountain

2017?