Fall down seven times, stand up eight

sup lovelies. x
HOW ARE YOU GUYS!!! :-) many times I've attempted to blog, but the thought of uploading SO MANY DAMN PICTURES from china, i failed to blog, again. heheheh. maybe this weekend k....
Ever since I'm back I'm so busy w touch rug and projects... SO TIRING, cus the training was hell...... and the events that our class had been planning was finally over ystd.. FELTS SO MUCH MORE RELAX NOW. but guess what, school starting next week. wtf right. i haven't get to enjoy my holiday :-(

i am currently waiting for this Gina to get ready so we could go shopping ltr on. heheh, so excited! ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I SHOP IN SG. cus the last time i shopped was at china, and the stuffs there are really damn cheap and nice, ITS LIKE GOOD BUY EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR ME. but even tho its cheap i guess i still spent about 500 plus.... w o w right, cus theres too many things to buy and i don't want to missed it!!! esp the heels there. like went heaven sia when I'm there. HAHAH.
 aw, fav watch!





k buhbye,
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories

Blue Mountain

2017?