One day

hey everyone x.
Dayum I'm blogging from my phone, and this is super convenient! So you people should download this app. "blogger" you won't regret it.
Anyway. I've been spending money like free flow these days. I've spent almost 500 when holiday haven't even officially start. Yes yes I do feel guilty! That's why I'm looking for a job everywhere now. So if you've got any lobang do introduce me please. Thank you very much ;)

Anyway. Here are some pictures so my post would look longer. Haha joke......... K lame.

But before that. All these pics are taken in 3 different days.
Oh oh. Did I mentioned that I've watched one day? Dayum! It's totally worth watching. NC16 tho. AHA NOT A BIG DEAL. not as if some 3 year old kid is gonna read my blog. Haha. But still the story book is much nicer in my opinion. There are certain parts that they didn't show in the movie. :(
But after watching the movie it makes me wonder how fate work sometimes though... And it's funny how it works. Cause even if ten years down the road, fate would prolly bring you back to the same person.
I wanna know how fate works :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories

Blue Mountain

2017?