I AM SO NOT EXCITED FOR TMR.

K whatever it is, I am totally not mafaking excited for tmr's prom. Unless my heels arrive on time. Like come on seriously? Can't you just reach here in time so my life won't be so miserable huh mafaking heels? I spent 230 just to buy you........ So if u reach late.. What? Am I gonna wear u to sleep?????!!! Urgh. K I'm so mad that I'm talking a damn heels now that haven't even arrive.
I was totally excited for prom initially. Yes. INITIALLY. not now... Urgh. Not anymore. Urgh. And I planned to wear my galaxy dress. But seems like without my heels I'm just gonna wear this stupid simple black dress that I bought today.......... K I don't have the pic so u just gotta imagine it's stupid simple and ........ Nothing special -.-
*taking deep breath* k stay cool......... Lina stay cool... .. ..... ....... .. ..... ....... ..............
SO.....! I went to view 3 condos early in the morning today. I like the first one that we went... Because there's 4 rooms. And I want my own room. *crossfingers* because once I have my own room
1) I AM GONNA HAVE ZAYN's POSTER EVERYWHERE hehe hehe hehe hehe hehe
2) I want to decorate myself!! ;)
3) MY bestfriends and I can partaye in my small lil room w one direction music blasting *imagining* teehee. x)
4) I can have peace
5) I just want my own room............. (this is the prob for having too many siblings :()

k..... Such wordy post! Shall upload some pictures now hehe I am bored!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories

Blue Mountain

2017?