I can love you more than this.
HI I AM BACK LIKE ONCE AGAIN.
SO HOWS EVERYONE DOING? hehe hehe, idk why i just like typing in caps. But well its kinda rude so i shall maintain.................. BUT IM JUST SO HIGH NOW EVER SINCE I KNEW ONE DIRECTION. dayum... k shall not talk about em here, for some reasons. hehe. so lifes been ..... good for me these days, i guess? I'll always pack myself w whole lotsa activities everyday. This is to prevent me from thinking... which is bad. So today went for some stupid job interview which is a total waste of time then to bugis then to my buddy's crib. I cant believe i sacrifice some of my plans just for one direction... YES I AM THAT CRAZY OVER EM. hehe i cant give a fuck what others would think bout me but they're just PERFECT. yeap. perfect. hehe.
so all these pic are taken by one of my app, "wecam", they've got lotsa nice effects! DOWNLOAD EM!
im just so bored................. so yea.... hehe.
anyway!! THE PIC BELOW IS ONE OF MY NEW RING. hehe i love it so much!
while this pic i did for like 20 bux :(
haha. JOKE. i paint it myself. hehe nice right! Dont have to waste money on my nails anymore, since i spent so much on my heels, *guilty T^T
kbye.
BYE!
BYE PEOPLE BYE.
leave now.
stop reading.........................................................
haha. k bye for real!
oh, oh! GOODNIGHT x.
oh wait. dayum. im suppose to go to sch tmr to help out for the open house. but wtf? i doubt i can go in w my current hair colour :( and i cant wake up on time either,.. so im sorry whoever that ask me back :(
aish............
buh-bye :( formspring me and follow me or twitter kay? x



















Comments
Post a Comment