我的心真的受伤了.

Hi. Time checked 3.21 am, (k what a nice number) and I'm still wide awake..... Prolly it's cause I just reached home? From o bar. (pictures below!!) And ive gotta work tmr at expo TT sucks... Oh anyway.... Am not gonna blog about prom because it's stupid... Not only because I forget t bring my camera but the whole damn thing is like some 4D session. Gosh. The person that planned lucky draw clearly can't come up w something better.... OH and since my previous post was about my heels not arriving. Guess what. THEY REACHED ON TIME, my ass. So I'll have my own prom when my heels arrive? -.- urgh......... I ended up wearing a 4 inch heels from Guess. My leg hurts :(

K.... I've got to get over it.

Pictures! (taken by my phone because I'm just too lazy to bring my Dslr out these days)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories

Blue Mountain

2017?