Take my fucking hand and never leave again.

I stand from far, watching you from behind, knowing that actually u are happier without me, so yea.... that feeling,  have to let go someone because they don't need you in their life anymore t be happy, when actually he's part of your life, when you are happier if only he's around, when you guys have been through so much. I wonder, i wonder why people changed, why everything changed, but people in the pictures don't, memories don't. They stay. and it aches when u flashback, every single moments spent together, it meant alot to me. Am i never good enough for you, or what the fuck did i do to desserve all these?
It always fascinated me how people go from loving you madly to nothing at all, nothing. It hurts so much. When I feel someone is going to leave me, I have a tendency to break up first before I get to hear the whole thing. Here it is. One more, one less. Another wasted love story, are you just like any other guy?. I really love this one. When I think that its over, that I’ll never see him again like this… well yes, I’ll bump into him, we’ll meet our new boyfriend and girlfriend, act as if we had never been together, then we’ll slowly think of each other less and less until we forget each other completely. Almost. Always the same for me. Break up, break down. Drunk up, fool around. Meet one guy, then another, fuck around. Forget the one and only. Then after a few months of total emptiness start again to look for true love, desperately look everywhere and after two years of loneliness meet a new love and swear it is the one, until that one is gone as well. There’s a moment in life where you can’t recover any more from another break-up. And even if this person bugs you sixty percent of the time, well you still can’t live without him. And even if he wakes you up every day by sneezing right in your face, well you love his sneezes more than anyone else’s kisses. Tell me, tell me how forever turn into a short few months, that you'd almost do anything to get it back. How people can make promises despite knowing how common promises are meant to be broken. HOW YOU CAN ERASE ME FROM YOUR LIFE JUST BECAUSE ITS EASIER THAN WORKING THINGS OUT. Idk, idk why. But for some reasons, I thought we were different from everyone else, that what we had was special, that we could beat the odds and live happily ever after. But hell no, we ended up like how other 90% of high school romances do eventually end. We aint that special afterall? And i think the part that hurts me the most is that after all the shit we went through, you didn't even bother to fight for me anymore, it is that fragile?
No matter what.


The most heartbreaking part of a breakup is that moment when you realize that all the dreams you had, all those visions you had being with this person disappears. Everything after that moment is moving on, he is moving on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories

Blue Mountain

2017?