fuck the world
yea, maybe i asked for it. I'm too blind to see what type of person you really are. Fuck. Sometimes, in life, it will come to a point that you just gotta raise your middle finger up high, and just fuck the rest of the world. SERIOUSLY, CAUSE WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE ALL THESE BULLSHITS, yknow its all bullshits, yknow it hurts me yet you still gonna do it again, again, and again. I'm tired of crying, laying down on ma bed every morning i wake up, wondering what to do next, have to tell myself i have to stay strong, for you, for people that cares about me. Push myself to school. Telling myself i can make it through. EACH AND EVERYDAY IS A TORTURE FOR ME. Im tired. Please just fucking spare a thought for me. ITS REALLY TIME. Maybe you are just too blind to fucking see whats infront of you. Cause to you, im never good enough, all that i've done for you its never enough. Cause you can just find another fucking girl and tell her the same thing what you've once told me before. IM FUCKING SORRY IM NOT PERFECT?! and when my life gets harder, tell me. TELL ME WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN LEAVE INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH WITH ME. You leave me when things got really fucked up. You hesistate if you should go through it w me. YOU WONDER. WHICH MAKES ME FUCKING WONDER TOO. seriously. I WONDER IF THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE?!
I've been wondering this too. Because you cant stop making mistakes. Because it takes two hands to clap, yet you arent clapping w me. I'm trying, but you arent. You told me you tried and it failed, and THIS IS THE FUCKING TIME YOU SHOULD STOP TRYING? Because after you've broke my heart, for all your ridiculous mistakes, you tried for ahwile, and tell me it failed. YEA. i have some responsibility to it too. Since i wanted to forgive you, i have to forget. FORGET HOW YOU'VE ACTUALLY HURT ME. I forgave yet i cant forget. I cant forget how you could lie to me again, and again and again without fail. I cant forget how you can leave me finding you the whole fucking day and just leave me alone like that. I CANT. So, im sorry that i cant. CAUSE IT JUST HURT TOO MUCH. And you are not here to help me are you? You dun take responsibility of your actions, your mistakes. You cant understand how hurtful it is, and yet you still blame me for all my cryings and complains. Telling me "oh, cause you've been crying alot, i cant protect you anymore?" BUT DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT IM CRYING AND HURTING BECAUSE OF YOU?! AND SO YOU CANT PULL ME IN YOUR ARM AND PROTECT ME?!
Bitch, you were never suppose to meant so much to me; I was never suppose to fall so hard. But yknow what? I did, and thats the truth. Thats what keeps me holding on because it hurts like hell to let you go. I know its never simple, its never easy. But why at the end of the day, you left me alone here struggling. WHY.
I've been wondering this too. Because you cant stop making mistakes. Because it takes two hands to clap, yet you arent clapping w me. I'm trying, but you arent. You told me you tried and it failed, and THIS IS THE FUCKING TIME YOU SHOULD STOP TRYING? Because after you've broke my heart, for all your ridiculous mistakes, you tried for ahwile, and tell me it failed. YEA. i have some responsibility to it too. Since i wanted to forgive you, i have to forget. FORGET HOW YOU'VE ACTUALLY HURT ME. I forgave yet i cant forget. I cant forget how you could lie to me again, and again and again without fail. I cant forget how you can leave me finding you the whole fucking day and just leave me alone like that. I CANT. So, im sorry that i cant. CAUSE IT JUST HURT TOO MUCH. And you are not here to help me are you? You dun take responsibility of your actions, your mistakes. You cant understand how hurtful it is, and yet you still blame me for all my cryings and complains. Telling me "oh, cause you've been crying alot, i cant protect you anymore?" BUT DIDN'T YOU KNOW THAT IM CRYING AND HURTING BECAUSE OF YOU?! AND SO YOU CANT PULL ME IN YOUR ARM AND PROTECT ME?!
Bitch, you were never suppose to meant so much to me; I was never suppose to fall so hard. But yknow what? I did, and thats the truth. Thats what keeps me holding on because it hurts like hell to let you go. I know its never simple, its never easy. But why at the end of the day, you left me alone here struggling. WHY.


Comments
Post a Comment