Let the past, be the past, move on.
Things changes, everything changed. My life had changed so much ever since I've been through all those bullshits. But you, came along and give me hopes and dreams once again. I felt blessed, loved again. I miss those feelings. Having butterflies in my stomach, holding my phone waiting for your texts. Sit in a corner and started daydreaming how would it be like if we ever get together. Yes, you and I had suffered a broken and heartache relationship before, but you are over it and I'm still, kinda, stuck w those pains. But i thank you, every now and then when i broke down, fall apart, you are the one i can turned to and just feel like pouring all my feelings to you, and it seems like you are the only one that can understand me. I have no idea why, even though we know each other just for a short while we are already so close. Still, i am not quite sure what are these feelings. But i just want you to know that, even though we have been joking and fooling around when we talked, this is what i wanted t let you know, Its really great having you around. And you are like an angel that came along to save me when I am suffering from these nightmares. Thanks for being sucha dear :')


Comments
Post a Comment