I love waking up seeing i have a text from you,
haha, wtf face.
Hello world :) So i decided t blog since i can't use facebook. Believe it or not, i really never use for hmm, one week. :l and this is so gonna continue till end of exams. So yea, anyway, had english and chinese paper one ystd. ITS LIKE WTF. I stunt for a few minutes when i read the topics. I totally have no idea what t write about. ALL I CAN DO NOW IS JUST PRAY REALLY HARD THAT I'LL PASS. And today, english and maths test. I just realise how much i hated compre, it makes me soooo dizzy. :( as for maths, ........ I STUDIED THE WHOLE FREAKING NIGHT YSTD, and still, the paper was very hard for me. I think i'm really stupid. Wonder how if i still will be able t survive next year. k, seem like there's alot of sad stuffs is happening in my life before exams.
sad face :(
BUT! After exams, I AM SO GOING T THAILAND AND SHOP LIKE MAD.
HAPPY (Y)(Y)!!
"I KNOW RIGHT, IM SO HAWT! :D
as hot as...."
eminem <3
teehee, till here then! see ya around people! Be nice and click on my nuffnang! <3 *waves*

Comments
Post a Comment