Don’t get me too attached to you. Don’t make me fall in love with you again, please.
HELLO! IMMA BACK, imma back! :) ANYONE MISSED ME? I bet no, but ohwell. Imma here t blog about UNIVERSAL STUDIO. Yes.... All the YOG volunteers have got free tickets there. AND THE MUMMY RIDE IS REALLY AWESOME. We took it like thrice! WORTH IT MAN, if there's more time i'll take more than fove times. HAHA. SHREK 4D is pretty awesome too! The whole universal studio is decorated very very nicely. I'm like : "WOW, Jueyin, help me take a picture help me take a picture!" I like all the street lights. the feeling is like we are in Hollywood. :) AND i freaking regret spending my voucher on some suuuuuuuuuuuuper sweeeeeeeeeeet drinks. -.- IDIOTIC. kk, shall post SOME pics up here now. MOST OF THE PICTURES WILL BE @ MY FACEBOOK, feel free to take a look at all our bloody faces :)
MORE PICTURES TO GO, its alreadyon facebook. Cya there :)
Till here then. CIAOS.
Comments
Post a Comment