je t'aime
I’m sorry for a lot of things, but most of all that I never got the chance to tell you that, no matter what happens next, I’ll never be anything but grateful for every moment I spent with you. And even though I keep fumbling for the right words, all I really wanted to say was thank you.
TODAY IS REALLY A GREAT DAY.
I've always thought i will NEVER EVER EVER see Lucas anymore. Till today....
me : " wait, what if i really saw Lucas at bugis today?"
*walking out of the train*
*LUCAS JUST ALIGHTED FROM THE SAME TRAIN AS US TOO, STANDING RIGHT INFRONT OF MEEEE!*
boyf : " whoah, you really saw him leh!*
yes, you can imagine how big my eyes were at that freaking moment!!! I WAS LIKE OMG, am i dreaming?! even his friends were like laughing why am i so shock. YOU CAN NEVER IMAGINE HOW HAPPY I WAS! I was too scared t even approach him! Till xiaofang reached, didnt manage t talk much t him anyway! But still, thank god for letting me see him one last time again... Luckily i brought my YOG card and wearing the shirt. Cus i have no idea why my feeling was telling me that i'll have t wear it today or i'll regret. SO ACCURATEEEE....
Bet he dun even rmb me luhs, even when i showed him our picture. Still manage t take one pic w him today though :D
seeee that???! hahahahha. really happy! :) Left after a few minutes of conversations, cus its so weeeird. He's really shy.
Went t town w lovelies t watch step up 3. Awesome show man! Worth watching :)
heeeee. awesome day yea? Bye world!:D
Comments
Post a Comment