If only you knew how much i think about you.
yesyesyes people! I'VE WATCHED DESPICABLE ME W BOYF LAST SUNDAY AND ITS FREAKING AWESOME! :) teehee. I'll rate it 4.5/5. Idk why i just cant give the 0.5! KEKE. Maybe cus Agnes is cuter than me! HAHA. kidding. But anyway! WAZZZZUUP WORLD! do yknow that next week will be our school common test week! IMMA STRESS! *spam sad faces* Urgh, i hate both physics and maths. Driving me mad. SERIOUSLY. All i want now is just to curl beneath my blanket, close my eyes then die.(if only its that easy) k. so yah. I've been squeezing whatever i can squeeze now into my tiny lil brain.
anyway, yknow what! I JUST RMB SMTH THAT COULD MOTIVATE ME TO STUDY! If i passed all my papers and promoted t sec 4 my mum is gonna buy me a DSLR, and IMMA GOING SUNWAY LAGOON, again, W XIAOFANG! I bet this time round the fun will be x10000000000! :D keke. Hopefully boyf could go again. *smiley face*
Anddddddd! I FOUND THIS AWESOME PLACE THAT I REALLY REALLY WANTED T GO THE MOMENT IMMA ADULT! :) and the place is MALDIVES :
awesome isnt it! every picture of Maldives makes me go 'WHOAH'! :D
anyway, til here! Shall continue my dates w maths and physics now! Toodles <3
anyway, yknow what! I JUST RMB SMTH THAT COULD MOTIVATE ME TO STUDY! If i passed all my papers and promoted t sec 4 my mum is gonna buy me a DSLR, and IMMA GOING SUNWAY LAGOON, again, W XIAOFANG! I bet this time round the fun will be x10000000000! :D keke. Hopefully boyf could go again. *smiley face*
Anddddddd! I FOUND THIS AWESOME PLACE THAT I REALLY REALLY WANTED T GO THE MOMENT IMMA ADULT! :) and the place is MALDIVES :
awesome isnt it! every picture of Maldives makes me go 'WHOAH'! :D
anyway, til here! Shall continue my dates w maths and physics now! Toodles <3




Comments
Post a Comment