I need you so much closer.

And this is a tribute to all the women of the world who have spent a part, big or small, of their girlhood intensely loving an asshole or complete moron.

WAAAAAZUUUUUUP!

so here i am again, to complain how sucky my life is. I'll have t say byebye t my camera this friday, :'( andand, I HATE SCIENCE AND MATHS. Really. and they are coming nearer and nearer. ZOMG. worse is the E.Fair, that the sec three will be having this friday. Just pray that everything goes well. YOU PEOPLE (kentridgeans), better come t our stall and support us. ITS A MUST! Better bring lots of money and buy our stuffs k! :D


k, this is just a short post, to make sure my blog is not dead yet :) But i wont blog as often as i blog before alrdy. I'll only blog v often when i got my DSLR. :DDD Seeya people! *waves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories

Blue Mountain

2017?