When the clock strike twelve, the party will begin.


Hi world. I'm pretty bored now. I reached home around 3.10 after school today, how "awesome" is that, my mama should be happy aye. ^^

ohwell, get back all my papers. its like W-O-W. fml. Seriously feel like giving up. No zoke, feel like quiting school, & migrate t other country. But i know i can't. ): sigh. seems like i don't deserve this June holiday, i shall study. & i am serious. MY MATHS. Damn, freaking F9. i promise, i'll practice everyday! Urgh.
alrites, i think, that's enough about my studies. I shall just... yea, work harder. :)

anyhow, watched Iron Man 2 and The Last Song, again, last week w Xf, TJS, E, and K @ iluma.
two movies @ a row. i don't like iron man. ewlk, but the last song is awesome. ^^

hahah, like a nice ah! :) 141 messages.
i likeeeeey!


teehee, tumblr! <3 toodles! *waves*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories

Blue Mountain

2017?