World behind the wall.
omg feel like cutting this fringe again. :\ Should i? Yay? Nay? Eat some hay,down the bay! Waddaya say?^^
Btw, kk. I really dunno whats going on tmr. Seriously. My sis just ask me t go & sell @ the flea market tmr :\
K. It will be super! damn! weird, cus i'm selling w her friends, which idk who are they. ):
Hope everything goes well. 3PM @ SCAPE PARK, if im not wrong its opp cine. Pleaseeeeee do come.
All the things sold there will be daaayuuuum cheap! Really. Like no joke one. hahha.
Go pls. Ask your maather, sister, cousin, ahmah, aiya, whoever you can call ^^
I'll be selling off all my clothes! ALL, in a vehh cheap price. 5~20. \m/
anyhow. Ran 2.4km today. Yea, GG.com
17min05s, my timing. I know im slow. But i really duncare. seriously.
What i care is that, ITS ONLY A PRE-TEST. wasted my 17.05. Babi.
Xf say she'll carry a bowl of laksa & run next time. Lmao.
Im more clever. I tie myself w today's number one runner, Shawn Toh. WHEEEEE.
Had Literature test today. Another GG.com. Im stuck in the middle of the test.
But!Omg, Mr heng brighten up my daaay! He accepted me for the YOG thingy! Yoohooo~
was so sad this morning, after sch then he tell me! YAY! Cute guys! Here Lina come! :D
teehee.Thanks Roselynda! & Amirah! <3
Thats it. (Exlamation Mark)
Toodlez! ^^
Comments
Post a Comment