Roselynda, you're forgiven! ^^

 hey Love! I just read your blog and im like "AWWWWW"-ing & i teared! (':
so sweet of you! yea! thinking of the past, we're as retard as we're now!
We're still crazying over cute, hawt ang moh guys! ^^ talking craps & dreaming everyday.
Like every F&N practical, we will have so much fun! HAHA. secrets.
To say the truth. IM REALLY LUCKY, HONORED & HAPPY to have you as my beeestfriend.
The first one that come t my mind whenever i got trouble! Cus you can/will always help me solve!
Also the one who always makes me happy! (L)
& i did knock on your door before going in! HAHA. 
since you so goood today, i give you Logan Lerman uh.
I take .... *ahem* LOL.
I really hope our friendship will still be counting on, no matter what happen!!!
Cus you're really a great friend, that cant describe in words, & a friend that i don't want t lose! :D
lets go shopping & party soooooooon! :D <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories

Blue Mountain

2017?