Yesterday!
School suckszx!stayed back after school for Drama. Hsh around 6.
Today!
I hate the IPP activity.
Seriously. -,-
Assembly was not that bad {:
Stayed back for tag rugby!!! :DDD
I like it! Oh my! so funnnnnnnn (:
But then i fell down, its like first time falling down in KR.
Lmao.
Thats all!
Looking forward for tmr. {:
The learning journey is like some amazing raceeeeee! COOOLszx.
Praying hard that my group members will be some fun peeps! :D
Looking forward to CNY tooooo! Woooots!
AND! I HOPE MY MAMA WILL ALLOW ME TO BUY MY OWN CAMERA!!!
Pls mama :c RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Shall go please her again now! {:
Bye! *waves*
School suckszx!stayed back after school for Drama. Hsh around 6.
Today!
I hate the IPP activity.
Seriously. -,-
Assembly was not that bad {:
Stayed back for tag rugby!!! :DDD
I like it! Oh my! so funnnnnnnn (:
But then i fell down, its like first time falling down in KR.
Lmao.
Thats all!
Looking forward for tmr. {:
The learning journey is like some amazing raceeeeee! COOOLszx.
Praying hard that my group members will be some fun peeps! :D
Looking forward to CNY tooooo! Woooots!
AND! I HOPE MY MAMA WILL ALLOW ME TO BUY MY OWN CAMERA!!!
Pls mama :c RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Shall go please her again now! {:
Bye! *waves*

Comments
Post a Comment