如果能从来,我不哭。
让他知道我可以过得很好。
so anyone watched the video? O:
hmnnnn.....
I just finish my chinese holiday homework.
seriously. 1st time i finish it before June holiday :\
But its kinda easy! <:
manage to finish within 30mins :D SAVE MY TIME mans! ;D
tmr sch again! D;
BORED BORED BORED.
hate schl.
Like every teacher aim me only. :C
Nvmnvm. I shuld just do well in my studies (:
& say Buaiibuaiszxszx to all those troubles.
weeeeeeheeeeeee!
anyone reading? o:
@ CONGLE : yeapps. bought it @ bugis(:
Buaibuaiszxszxs! *waves* <3
让他知道我可以过得很好。
so anyone watched the video? O:
hmnnnn.....
I just finish my chinese holiday homework.
seriously. 1st time i finish it before June holiday :\
But its kinda easy! <:
manage to finish within 30mins :D SAVE MY TIME mans! ;D
tmr sch again! D;
BORED BORED BORED.
hate schl.
Like every teacher aim me only. :C
Nvmnvm. I shuld just do well in my studies (:
& say Buaiibuaiszxszx to all those troubles.
weeeeeeheeeeeee!
anyone reading? o:
@ CONGLE : yeapps. bought it @ bugis(:
Buaibuaiszxszxs! *waves* <3
Comments
Post a Comment