Oh man, after reading Baby's & Love's blog, feel like blogging about it too.
So Baby! Love! & DEEEER!
really hope no one had change! No matter what, we'll still remain th same right?
like doing silly things tgt, laughing stupid things tgt, imagine retarded things tgt, plan crazy things tgt, dream some stupid but awesome things tgt. TOGETHER! always the 4 of us rite? I hope so. ): I really love you gals! Seriously. You gals changed my life, to a better one. So yea, i hope... nth change! & we'll be even more closer than th past! WE CAN RIGHT? (8 i know its easy to say, but if we all put in effort, we can.
So Baby! Love! & DEEEER!
really hope no one had change! No matter what, we'll still remain th same right?
like doing silly things tgt, laughing stupid things tgt, imagine retarded things tgt, plan crazy things tgt, dream some stupid but awesome things tgt. TOGETHER! always the 4 of us rite? I hope so. ): I really love you gals! Seriously. You gals changed my life, to a better one. So yea, i hope... nth change! & we'll be even more closer than th past! WE CAN RIGHT? (8 i know its easy to say, but if we all put in effort, we can.
Comments
Post a Comment