Awwww, didnt went sch today.
Bet no one missed me! >:
but i miss you guys uh!!!

edit/.

Dear 2E5,
really enjoyed my two years with you guys,
esp with AMIRAH, RACHEL, GORDON, DONOVAN, JOSH & APUL!
had lots of fun!!! I will never ever forget you guys! ):
we'll all be separated (except me, donovan & apul) next yr,
very she bu de leh ):
soso, will cherish these few days with you people! :D
iloveyou guys!


&& Babyyyyy! this is for you.
awww. so sad, we are different class nxt yr ):
I'll miss your complains & stories whenever u come back from your MT class,
I'll miss your sweets or foods that we shared in class,
I'll miss squeezing your face,
I'll miss your comments & advice,
I'll miss having fun with you,
I'll miss both of us doing stupid things tgt,
I'll miss see-ing you disturbing ms lim,
I'll miss everything thats gonna do with you!
HAHAH, you're a great great friend, really!
Love you ttm! :D *Hugs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Memories

Blue Mountain

2017?